Tuesday, March 16, 2010

let's make it about weddings today!


Our wedding, September 27, 2008


Since I'm basically talking to myself, I'm going to go wedding nuts today. I've seen so many beautiful ideas recently. It makes me want to marry my husband all over again! Most of the wedding sites I see are gorgeous and way out of my budget. The key is being inspired and seeing what can be DIY.









jmurphybears





The next several pictures are from the prettiest wedding I've seen online. I absolutely loved the crocheted hearts for wedding favors! The baby pinks, the vintage feel and the pies, what's not to love! So many great ideas here for any pretty party!




I've been seeing tons of origami. Weddings, nurseries, bridal and baby showers are all using origami as DIY accents. I really love the possibilities. There are so many shapes and supllies to use the looks are endless!



This picture is from my friends wedding last year. Her bridesmaids looked so lovely in purple and gold. It's so cool to let each girl add their own personality.


These next two are from my own wedding. I was not elated with the end result of the cupcake cake, but I adore our Polaroid cake topper! We also had a Polaroid station for guests. Not quite as polished as the wedding up top, but I loved it!





quirkybeauty


sarahseven


aymujer


I am in love with this wedding as well. Let's face it, I'm in love with ALL of these pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment