Saturday, March 27, 2010

what we felt...


MiChiMaLAND
What a bright and colorful teaching aid. This seller makes lots of soft and squishy cuteness!

purlbee
I've seen lots of barrettes with lovely embellishments available online. These are one of the many choices you have to adorn you or your little girl DIY! If you're not in the mood for a project, try giddygiddy!


giantdwarf
These pinwheels are the perfect little keepsake! I'm thinking spring and summer. I'm thinking birthdays and weddings. I'm thinking pretty and playful!


I saw these on riflemade and you can check them out at anthropologie They have a bold yet soft look. The shade comes in red, green or yellow, all just right.


I LOVE these coasters/wine glass taggers! I found them on twigandthistle and you can grab them on DimmalimmHome

No comments:

Post a Comment