Monday, April 5, 2010

room envy

Spring is here and it always invites a breath of freash air. these images are from various places, Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy, Something's Hiding in There and maybe more. I wish it was in the cards for us to redecorate, alas I will have to store the inspirations and save them for later!

I love the natural elements, even the lamp appears to be wood.

This work area is absolutely wonderful. Bright and cozy, your own little Narnia.

This space belongs to the couple from Something's Hiding in There. Every nook and cranny in their home is flawless. It's worth a peek. theres-no-place-like-here

This room appeals to me because of it's attainability. Granted that armchair costs a pretty penny. You could slowly collect items to create this look.

This is another doable room. So often I come across beautiful rooms that just seem so expensive. It's nice to find something affordable to pull a room together and this photo clothesline does it for me.



I adore the color combination of aqua and red. Enough said.

I want this kitchen table and throw in the Zizi plant on top of it.


Cozy, simple, vintage feel.

We would never get out of this bed. The vintage chairs used as bedside tables are just lovely.

Dunno about this room, but I LOVE that bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment