Tuesday, December 21, 2010

been gone too long

i know not too many people look at this blog very often, but the fact is i love doing it. it makes me sad when i let so much time go by without a post. alas, the season is busy and i tend to get wrapped up hanging out with graham and will. over the last week or so i made banana walnut bread (i loved it) and a pumpkin loaf (wow, a disaster). i will try both again for sure. we watched shrek 4 and despicable me, both movies kicked ass, but the latter was my favorite. graham went to the pediatrician for his 6 month check up. he is off the charts in height, weight, the size of a nine month old she said. we are about to burst we're so excited about his first christmas! this has been an all time expensive year, so we are thankful to have him be "into" paper more than presents. the time has come revisit my august list of 2011 goals.

what I'm determined to have happen in 2011.

1. wear more dresses
2. be more organized
3. have at least one "date night" a month with my husband
4. see cyndi
5. get tattooed
6. say "i love you" to my husband and son 10,000 times
7. clip the dog's nails myself
8. have fresh flowers in the house as much as possible
9. 12 trips to the lake with the boys
10. wash my face before i go to sleep
11. start a garden

i think i'll add a couple more to keep me on my toes!

12. yoga 3 times a week at least
13. lay off the swearing (it helps to pretand i'm in a cary grant movie :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm withya on #12, wanna keep each other on track? 13, you can get really creative ones watching those old movies!

    ReplyDelete