Thursday, March 8, 2012

kiddo number two is on the way!

we are so excited to be having another kiddo! i am due at the end of aug. and so far, things are going smoothly. this pregnancy has been so different from my first. when i was pregnant with graham i had "morning sickness" practically 24 hours a day for a month. this time, i made it through the first trimester with none. hooray! maybe nature helps you out with that a bit. maybe my body's animal instincts know i'm chasing a toddler.
i've got to get in top of my belly pics! this is going to be our last child. i must document!!! this weekend should present some opportunities for camera time. it's suppose to rain and we'll all be looking for something to do. or in my case (and graham's), looking for something to eat. last pregnancy, not so much, but this time around i am starving! nursing did it to me with graham. i could never get enough to eat!  but, the hunger has come early for this one, we'll see how it goes. more often than not it's desserts swirling around in my head. creme brulee is on the menu in my mind today...

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant both times, as soon as someone mentioned "morning sickness" it would start! Congratulations to you both and wishing you a lovely journey ahead :)

    ReplyDelete